FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
Independent Suppliers Group Board of Directors Elections
Rosemont, IL – January 19, 2023 – At the ISG Board of Directors meeting on January 17, 2023, Independent Suppliers Group (ISG) announced the election of five members as officers to the Board of Directors.
The five members elected to serve for the 2023 term were:
“I am very excited to build on all the progress that was made last year,” said Yancey Jones Jr., ISG Board of Directors Chairman. “I truly appreciate the confidence that the board has placed in the elected officers to lead Independent Suppliers Group in 2023.”
- Yancey Jones Jr., TSRC, Ashland, VA – Chairman
- Jordan Kudler, Legacy Office Solutions, Brooklyn, NY – Immediate Past Chairman
- Paul McKinney, Eakes Office Solutions, La Vista, NE – Vice Chairman
- Brian Kerr, Kerr Workplace Solutions, Elizabethtown, KY – Secretary
- Thomas Jordan, Herald Office Supply, Dillon, SC – Treasurer
About Independent Suppliers Group
Founded in 1977, Independent Suppliers Group is a leading global organization providing sales, marketing support, and purchasing power for the community-based independent office products dealer. The organization’s members are located throughout the U.S. and in 6 foreign countries. Collectively, Independent Suppliers Group members produce $7 billion in end-user sales. For more information, contact Independent Suppliers Group headquarters (Phone: 847-699-3330); or visit the Independent Suppliers Group website at www.isg.coop.