Independent Suppliers Group takes significant steps to keep its valued members connected in lieu of the postponement of Industry Week 2020. ISG will be implementing progressive programs and services to further assist its members during these unprecedented times. Some of these programs and services are: Pinnacle One-on-One virtual meetings and Peer Exchanges, virtual Supplier Townhall, Back to Business campaign, member terms extension and accelerated Q2 2020 rebate distribution. Please click on "Read More" for detail.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For further information contact:
INDEPENDENT SUPPLIERS GROUP ANNOUNCES VIRTUAL MEETINGS, EXTENDED MEMBER SUPPORT
Rosemont, IL – July 27, 2020 – Independent Suppliers Group (ISG) takes significant steps to keep its valued members connected in lieu of the postponement of Industry Week 2020. ISG will be implementing progressive programs and services to further assist its members during these unprecedented times. Some of these programs and services are: Pinnacle One-on-One virtual meetings and Peer Exchanges, virtual Supplier Townhall, Back to Business campaign, member terms extension and accelerated Q2 2020 rebate distribution.
- The Pinnacle Board of Managers, announced the intention to move forward with Pinnacle One-on-One virtual meetings to begin in October 2020. These virtual One-on-One meetings will also include a virtual Peer Exchange for Pinnacle members. Peer exchanges will be grouped by geographical location and market and take place in September. These events allow for discussion about new sales opportunities, industry trends, mutual idea sharing and more.
- ISG will host a virtual Supplier Townhall in August and a series of Supplier Presentations that will be open to the entire ISG membership, starting in September. These will focus on innovative products, new vendors and solution-based approaches to problems that members are facing within the industry during these unparalleled times.
- The new Back to Business Campaign will be launching, with the support of our Supplier Partners, to help ISG members generate sales as their customers begin heading back into the office or continue working at home.
- ISG is excited to announce that, in working with our valued supplier partners, ISG will have an accelerated payout for Q2-2020 rebates. The primary distribution will be paid three weeks earlier during the week of August 24. The secondary distribution will take place the week of September 14.
- ISG is pleased to announce that effective with the August 1 invoice date, members will again have an additional 30 days to pay, as they are extending the net terms on the majority of the invoices through September 30. More details for members will follow.
David Guernsey, Chairman of Independent Suppliers Group, said, “Acting proactively, ISG's board and staff moved quickly to assist its dealers as the ever menacing COVID-19 took a turn for the worse. Rebates in the dealers hands provides obvious and necessary benefit. Kudos as well to our vendor partners for re-instituting extended payment terms. And, undaunted by the difficult climate to enable dealer training and networking, ISG is moving quickly to address the membership with what is expected to be a series of valuable virtual events."
About Independent Suppliers Group
Founded in 1977, Independent Suppliers Group is a leading global organization providing sales, marketing support and purchasing power for the community based independent business products dealer. The organization’s members are located throughout the U.S. and in 6 foreign countries. Collectively, Independent Suppliers Group members produce $7 billion in end-user sales. For more information, please contact Independent Suppliers Group headquarters (Phone: 847-699-3330; or visit the Independent Suppliers Group website at www.isg.coop).