What Happens Next?
Integration Update: July 24, 2019
July 1, 2019 – Three organizations became one. Pinnacle (PA) and TriMega Purchasing Association (TPA) merged into Independent Suppliers Group (ISG).
During the Month of July, 2019
August and September, 2019
- Your new Board of Directors met on July 17th.
- David Guernsey was elected Chairman, George Wood and Jordan Kudler Co-Vice Chairman, Thomas Jordan Treasurer, Gary Ables Secretary and Ian Wist Immediate Past Chair
- Yancey Jones was elected Chairman of Pinnacle, the large dealer subset within ISG, and Bruce Eaton is Vice Chairman.
- During the week of July 22nd former TPA and PA members will receive new documents to be filled out as per the ISG bylaws.
- This is just a formality; however the documents will need to be signed and returned prior to any future rebate distributions.
- RDC Purchasing Program Intro Webinars started yesterday on July 23rd and will continue later today, July 24th, and tomorrow, July 25th. Please plan on attending one of these webinars to learn more about this very important program and how it will help your dealership improve your cost of goods. If you have not seen the invitation, please call 847-699-3330 or email customer service for information. The program is tentatively scheduled to be begin for former TPA Members on 8/1 with the plan that you continue to use the Essendant account number given to you for the TMG Program.
- Newsletter – New group newsletter will be emailed to all members before the end of the month.
- PREVAIL 2019 registration is now open! Please visit PREVAIL2019.cvent.com for more information and to register today!
4th Quarter, 2019
- The RDC Program goes live for former TPA Members, replacing the TMG Contract on 8/1.
- Unique ISG vendors will be added to website during the months of August and September. Members will be notified via the Supplier Newsletter as vendors are added.
- Program reviews are being conducted with all suppliers that were active with all 3 groups prior to the merger. Members will be notified what, if any, changes are occurring. All program revisions will be retroactive to July 1.
- The Group will have a Members Meeting at SPR’s ABC in San Diego for those dealers attending that event
- Wednesday, August 7th, 2:00 – 5:00 PM
- Pinnacle will hold a meeting during the event as well, Thursday August 8th, 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- During the month of September tentative calls scheduled for former ISG and PA members to have access to, and training for, the new ISG Website with full implementation scheduled for October 1st.
- On October 1st, the system transition will be completed,
- ISG will operate on one website and one ERP
- Prior to system consolidation, a small number of ISG members, less than 30, will have to undergo a member number change. Those members will be notified individually.
- 3rd quarter collected rebates will be distributed.
- All former TPA and PA Shareholders will receive stock certificates for Common and Class A Shares held in their name.
- Our first annual Members Meeting, conference, and tradeshow, PREVAIL 2019, will be held November 4th – 6th in Indianapolis, IN.
Questions? Call 847-699-3330 or email customer service.