As ISG consolidates operations into the Rosemont office and our Sage system, we are attempting to make the transition as seamless as possible for our suppliers. We want to consolidate into a single EDI platform, but realize some of our suppliers can move faster than others.
From a high level, the transition looks like this:
- Friday, September 27th at 5PM we will shutdown the Oracle server in Indy
- Invoices can continue to be sent to the OLD IS VAN as they will be forwarded to the new server
- Conflicting member numbers must be corrected on any invoices sent after Friday, September 27th
- You should begin sending all ISG invoices to the receiver number you have always used for TriMega Members on after September 27th at 5:00PM.
- This means you can consolidate on your end and send one batch of invoices as soon as you’re ready
With that in mind, there is one critical change that needs to take place. There are 34 IS accounts that conflicted with old TriMega accounts. In order to make the numbers unique, we have prefixed these old IS accounts with an i (the letter i). For example, the old IS account for Office Service Co was 0211. Moving forward, the new account number will be i0211.
Click here to view a list of these accounts, their old numbers and new numbers
These changes must be in place for any invoices received after Friday, September 27th at 5PM eastern.
If you have any questions, please reach out to T. J. Crayne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or his cell at 847-915-0504, or Erik Jensen via email at email@example.com